Six surgeons will present papers at the European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons Annual Meeting in Vienna on 8th October describing their experience with the ExoVasc Personalised External Aortic Root Support. The papers being presented are as follows:
- John Pepper: Overview to date: practice and outcomes
- Tom Treasure: Histological mesh incorporation in sheep and man
- Ulrich Rosendahl: Fixation to the aorto-ventricular junction: why and how?
- Filip Rega: Situations and threshold for using the pump
- Mario Petrou: Personalised external aortic root support and concomitant surgery
- Conal Austin: Mesh support for situations other than for congenitally determined root aneurysm
In addition, Exstent will be present on booth 109 at the associated Technical Exhibition.
You can find out more about the conference on the EACTS website. You can also download timetable information on the PEARS presentations.