SURGICAL CENTRES AND SURGICAL LEADS
The procedure for receiving the ExoVasc® Aortic Root Support is offered in a number of centres in the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
Prospective patients can be referred by their consultant or general practitioner directly to the appropriate surgical lead.
- Surgical centre: Royal Brompton Hospital & Harefield NHS Trust
- Points of contact: Professor John Pepper and Ulrich Rosendahl
- Surgical centre: Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
(formerly Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals and Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre)
- Point of contact: Mr Mario Petrou
- Surgical centre: The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- Point of contact: Professor Mark Redmond
- Surgical centre: Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine (IKEM)
- Point of contact: Dr Radka Kockova M.D.
- Surgical centre: Centre for CardioThoracic and Transplant Surgery
- Point of contact: Doc. MUDr. Petr Němec
- Surgical centre: Charles University Teaching Hospital
- Point of contact: Assoc. Prof. Pavel Žáček, M.D., Ph.D